Every month, literally billions of rand, are both transferred into and out of South Africa. South Africa differs from the majority of other countries when it comes to transferring money due to its foreign exchange control regulations.
Typically the vast majority of individuals and companies still turn to their banks (particularly in South Africa) for money transfer services – this often means higher fees, less attractive exchange rates and a lack of expert advice.
The continuing nature of this is down to one important fact::
The lack of knowledge of a suitable alternative
Incompass Financial Solutions does provides a suitable alternative that offers no fees, better exchange rates and a highly personalised and expert service. We are now offering a selected number of highly motivated individuals the opportunity to share in our success with our affiliate programme. The affiliate programme offers individuals and/ or businesses the opportunity to use their marketing and networking capabilities to leverage substantial additional income.
Expressions of interest in this opportunity are welcome under the following criteria:
* This opportunity is for individuals wishing to either set up or expand their business offering, it is not an employed position. Therefore applicants should be self motivated, entrepreneurial and serious about building an ongoing income stream.
* The affiliates focus will be on building up a network of introducer’s. These introducer’s will come from various backgrounds but would include accountants, attorneys and trade organisations. The appropriate communication and presentation skills will therefore be a pre requisite for success.
* Success as an affiliate will only come from activity, in particular the building of a network of introducer’s, applicants should therefore ensure they have suitable resources and time available.
* An interest and knowledge of general economic and business events will be required.
* Applicants who have existing networks (or access to) will undoubtedly have an advantage over those without, this however does not preclude driven individuals from joining as an affiliate.
* Whilst there is no licence fee or costs levied from Incompass to successful applicants, we want you to succeed. Therefore a mandatory tele-marketing support will be a pre requisite to successful applicants for the first 6 months. The tele-marketing support will either be ran internally by Incompass or outsourced on a no profit basis to an appropriate 3rd party. Applicants should therefore ensure they are prepared to make a financial investment into their affiliateship. The cost of this will vary according to each affiliates needs but is likely to be in the region of R2,000 to R5,000 per month. Exemptions to the mandatory telemarketing support will be considered by individuals or businesses with existing networks.
In order to learn more abut this opportunity please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a meeting