The Cape Town Beer Tour is a TravelBud-branded experience which takes place in the mother City of Cape Town. The tour is both fun and educational.
While having a fun and exciting time meeting many like-minded people from all over the world, the Cape Town Beer Tour also aims to educate everyone on the beer industry in Cape Town and South Africa.
Craft Beer has become very much a new craze on the rise in Cape Town with many hot spots & micro-breweries shooting up all over the city.
t the same time, Cape Town is home to the oldest brewery in the country (est. 1820), a brewery owned by the 2nd largest brewing company in the world which produces very much commercial beer as opposed to the trendy Craft Beer. Cape Town Beer Tours has therefore created a Beer Tour of the Mother City which showcases both sides of the spectrum and allows guests to compare the micro-breweries and their brews to the commercial beers brewed by SAB.
There is no better way to learn about beer and its production process than touring the breweries yourself & tasting the unique brews during the Beer Tasting experiences which follow each Brewery Tour.
Guests will learn about the fantastic beer history & culture in South Africa, the rapidly emerging Craft Beer industry, visit the oldest brewery in the country, and have a great time doing so! Be a part of exclusive beer tastings and pioneering brewery tours when you sign up for the Cape Town Beer Tour experience.
Local is Lekker: Locals save on the Cape Town Beer Tour – contact 072 959 4718 to receive your local discount
Standard All Inclusive Rate: R375
- Transport to and from all stops, finishing off at Beer House in Long St
- Two brewery tours – 1 macro-brewery and 1 micro-brewery
- Beer tastings at both breweries
- Complementary Draught/Pint of beer at Beer House
- Local beer enthusiast and tour guide to show you all the ins and outs of the beer industry in Cape Town, South Africa
Where do you go:
- SAB Brewery in leafy Newlands – Oldest brewery in Cape town est. 1820 & 2nd biggest brewing company in the world
- Devil’s Peak Brewing Company – micro-brewery producing a variety of premium local craft beers
- Beer House in Long St – German-themed beer paradise situated in Cape Town’s most vibrant party districts
When are the tours:
Tuesdays & Thursdays | 1-4 PM | Pick up & Drop off Point – Beer House, 223 Long St, Cape Town
Saturday Tours can be arranged on request
Bookings & Contact Details:
Stewart Brown – 072 959 4718 | email@example.com
Liam Kelly – 079 501 8500