After the Cape Town Blogger Meetup and the great responses to our Cape Town Blogger Tweet we will now do once a week an interview with a Cape Town Blogger.
We would like to hear from Cape Town bloggers what motivates them and what topics they are blogging about.
If you are a Capetonian and you have a blog, let us know. It doesn´t matter what you blog about.
So let us know about your blog and what drives you…
If you want to participate, please answer 10 or more of the below questions and email them together with a photo of you or a screenshot of your blog to email@example.com
- Can you tell us a little about yourself?
- How you first got involved in with blogging?
- What do you find most challenging about blogging about your topic?
- Tell me about some of the people you’ve met while working on your blog?
- How would (someone) describe your blogging style?
- What do you do when you aren’t working on your blog?
- What networking do you do that you feel helps your blogging business?
- How do you keep coming up with material/content for your blog?
- Where do you go for news and information online?
- Whats your strategy with your blog in general?
- What would you prioritize? Content? SEO? Traffic? Readers?
- What’s the best thing a blogger can give to his readers?
- What has been your strategy for creating visibility to yourself and your blog?
- What was the most challenging moment in your blog content development process and why?
- Everyone has a favorite/least favorite post. Name yours and why?
- What is the ultimate Goal for a blogger in your opinion?
- Which one plugin would you suggest all bloggers to have?
- Name some of the bloggers whom you look up to and why?
- If someone was interested in blogging, what would be a few things you would suggest?
What is in for you? Exposure and Linklove We will promote your blog on Twitter, Facebook and with a backlink, but more importantly we would like Cape Town bloggers connect with each other.