This is an intensive half-day workshop and seminar-style course. (Language: English)
Online & Social Media Marketing is rapidly becoming the dominant method to sell your products and services. This workshop will walk you through the powerful methods that you can use to increase leads and sales using the Internet.
This workshop will teach you how to look at Internet marketing like you’ve never seen it before. It will simplify a complex world for you.
You’ll learn exactly what it takes to be successful in Online Marketing & Social Media.
Who Should Attend
This is an introductory workshop suitable for people who are serious about improving the effectiveness of their personal and organisational online media marketing activities.
It is suited to owners/directors, managers, coordinators, marketers, and web administrators who need to make sound online management and decision-making a natural part of their day’s work.
All segments of industry, including business owners, industry associations and local councils, are invited to attend this seminar. The seminar will be of interest to all sectors of industry, particularly those involved in business planning, marketing and social media.
To ensure the effectiveness of the seminar, attendance is limited to max 10 participants (min 5 participants)s.
(This workshop is currently offered in a half-day format. It can also be offered privately or for several people at your organization/company. It can also be conducted in German language.)
You’ve probably heard of Online Marketing & Social Media. You may even understand the value online marketing can bring to your business. Now you may be wondering how to start?
The workshop is more than an introduction to Online Marketing. It will be a wake-up call. You’ll learn practical tools, techniques and ideas that you can use immediately to create and position your online media strategy.
In this workshop, we cover strategies and best practices to get the most out of your online media activities, including:
After attending this course, you will understand:
- How there are several key ways to market online. You will be guided in a way that will easily help you understand how it works.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Google Adwords, Facebook, Social Media, Twitter, email marketing, and other key aspects of Internet marketing
- How your company can generate leads and sales with an Internet presence
- Why content is king
- How you can use social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) to boost sales
- How to use social networks to keep in touch with customers
- The important of ethics and authenticity in social media marketing
- How to properly set up your social profiles
- How to track your social media marketing efforts
- How to format your text for search engines
- How to write for Google but also for consumers who read your website
Part 1: The Internet Success Model
- Websites and Content management systems (WordPress CMS)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Content Creation
- Blogging and podcasting
Part 2: Conversion & Social Media
- Pay Per Click Marketing (PPC – Google Adwords)
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google+, etc.)
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Website statistics (Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools)
- How to do your Social Media in 15 minutes a day, tools and tips
Presenter: Klaus Lampen, CapeCoders Online Marketing Agency
Event Type: Workshop / Seminar
Date: Saturday, March 16th 2013
Time: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Venue: ATLANTIC IMBIZO CONFERENCE VENUE
Suit 301, 3rd Floor, Clock Tower Offices
Clock Tower Centre
Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
Tel: (021) 419 4565
Fax: (021 419 1699
Admission: R 599,-
Seminar registration is open to the public. To register, please send an e-mail by 8. March 2013 to Claus Lauter at email@example.com; include name, organization, and mailing address. You will receive a confirmation email with the invoice.
- Guaranteed Reservation (Space is limited. Book early to secure your spot and avoid disappointment.)
- Refreshments and Coffee Break
- Presentations and Seminar Papers as Downloads
Terms and Conditions
You may transfer your registration to another individual who must attend on the course date that you registered for.
The seminar fees will be due for payment with no deductions made at the beginning of the seminar. Each attendee will be officially reserved when full payment has been received and processed.
You may cancel your attendance for any reason. Refunds will be issued as follows:
21 or more calendar days: 100% Refund
14-20 calendar days: 75% Refund
8-13 calendar days: 50% Refund
0-7 calendar days: 0% Refund
We reserve the right to cancel a seminar with less than 5 participants and change the date of a seminar if necessary. In case of cancellation because of force majeure, illness of the trainer or other circumstances we cannot be held responsible for, the participant has no right to participate in the seminar. We are, however, obligated to reschedule the seminar. In the event of rescheduling, the contract partner can withdraw from the contract if no new date can be agreed upon. In this case, we cannot charge any cancellation fees. We cannot be charged for the compensation of travel or overnight expenses or any other secondary damages. If a seminar is cancelled by us, the participants will be informed 7 days before the set date at the latest.
Participants of our seminar who are not satisfied with it will get their money back.