There are plenty of people in Cape Town who use Twitter intensely – aka Cape Town Tweeps.
Actually Cape Town has the most Twitter users in South Africa 😉 and quite a number of unique Cape Town hashtags (#).
The Cape Town Active Blog is following quite a few of them and retweets interesting messages on the Cape Town Active Twitter account @capetownactive.
Today I would like to list of a few of my favorite Cape Town Twitter accounts for you. Actually there are plenty of others and I follow about 2.000 people, so do not be concerned if you are not on this list.
The Twitter ladies:
The Twitter gentlemen:
The Twitter foodies:
If you are tweeting in and about Cape Town you should know and use the most Cape Town hashtags (#)
- #capenews » share and discuss Cape Town and South Africa related news
- #capetraffic » Let’s talk about traffic in Cape Town#capeweather » How is weather today?
- #capeadvice » Ask questions and get advice. Don’t forget to give something back and give advice, too!
- #capeevent » What’s going on today?!
- #capemidnite » Unique wisdom of followers (not quoting anyone else) send at 00:00
- #capecasual » To promote job creation#capelove » Tell your followers why you love Cape Town
- #capeshoot » Share Cape Town related photos and video clips
- #capeopinion » Want to let Capetonians know what you think? Want to know the others opinion?
- #capewelcome » For visitors to Cape Town#capefollowers » Reach all the followers of @CapeTown
- #capeblogs » Reach bloggers in Cape Town
Feel free to add more top Cape Town tweeples or Cape Town hashtags to the comments.