I had an invite for a visit at a brand new incubator centre at the Old Biscuit Mill the other day.
They guys behind Cape Town’s iconic Daddy’s brand, creators of The Old Biscuit Mill, Woodstock Exchange, Old Mac Daddy and Daddy’s Deals bring you Daddy.O.
This is a modern business club, offering unique & flexible shared office space, providing a sense of community and business synergy for independent professionals. Great for start-ups and seasoned entrepreneurs alike. They offer shared office space where you can rent a desk by the hour, day or month.
Here is what you get:
- Access between 8AM to 5PM, Monday to Friday
- Use of any available guest desk, lounge space and café tables
- Unique interior and furniture designed by four of Cape Town’s leading creatives
- Receptionist from 08h00 to 17h00 weekdays
- Access to stable, fast* wifi with 200MB free data per day (additional data available at reasonable rates)
- Access to 12-person boardroom (regular rates apply)
- Access to printing, copying, scanning and faxing at reasonable rates
- Free Delicious ‘slow brew’ coffee from local roasters and teas
- Access controlled space using both biometrics and CCTV, plus 24 hour building security
- All cleaning and utilities
As the location rocks I would like to work there. For all who do not know the Old Biscuit Mill here some info:
The Daddy.O workspace is located at The Old Biscuit Mill – a vibrant, warm-hearted little village in the heart of Woodstock – Cape Town’s creative hub – where talented people come together to shop, eat, play and work. Besides being home to the deliciously popular Saturday Neighbourgoods Market, The Old Biscuit Mill offers a fantastic range of restaurants, eclectic shops, designer stores, and more. It is the perfect location for an office and to entertain clients – in the midst of some of South Africa’s most innovative designers, artists, photographers, and connoisseurs of fine taste and décor.
More info at http://daddyo.co.za/Daddy-O-Cape-Town