Now the world tales building is official open. But do we really need such a building? Is is not really going green to build a skyscraper like this? But you have a nice view from the top… look here. THE BURJ DUBAI!
- Stellenbosch Harvest Parade paints town red with winemaking pride
- Louise Carver and Ard Matthews Sunset Concert Stanford Hills Estate, Weltevreden Farm, Stanford, Hermanus
- DAYDREAMING ABOUT A HARVEST EXPERIENCE IN THE CAPE WINELANDS? ENTER TO WIN!
- Bluewater to help Cape Town save 500,000 single-use plastic water bottles from being used during Volvo Ocean Race stop-over
- New year brings new style to Delheim’s harvest celebration
- Volvo Ocean Race: Fast and furious final week en-route to Cape Town
Want to contribute to Cape Town Active?
Want to write a rockin’ guest post about Cape Town related topics? Review our requirements and submit a few ideas along with your details and we’ll get back to you!