This time I am posting something interesting and sad… I am selling my beloved Toyota Land Cruiser. I simply have no time right now to use it.
So if you want to do overland tours or simply like camping: This is the right car for you.
Big, strong and comfortable. Tough and reliable vehicle for African bush and overland trips.
For sale: Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series 4×4 1992 4500 Petrol, white
Interior Colour: grey
Transmission: 5 speed manual
Engine: 24-valve, 4.5 L six-cylinder petrol engine
Fuel consumption: 16l/100km – 6,25km/litre
Very neat vehicle with FSH, full house. Body and interior are in very good condition. Excellent towing vehicle.
Had regular servicing. Vehicle serviced by Toyota and off road specialist of J.B.’s Auto and R&D off road. All belts replaced recently. Full service history since 2011. Non-smoker car. Roadworthy till 30.04.2014
Features & Extras:
- 2 extra spot headlights
- 2 keys and remotes
- 2 way radio
- 4 x 12 Volt power plugs
- Air conditioning
- Air compressor mounted in engine bay
- Alarm, central locking with remote
- Boss audio system amplifier
- Cruise control
- Central locking
- Dual battery system
- Diff lock front wheels
- Electric side mirrors
- Electric windows
- Four-wheel drive system
- Free wheeling hubs (Locking hubs)
- Front off road bumper (Bullbar)
- Hannibal roof top tent with mattress, ladder
- Heavy Duty canvas Front and back seat covers (escape gear)
- High and low range.
- High lift jack
- Immobiliser, Alarm
- Jerry can holders on roofrack
- Long range fuel tank (160L total capacity)
- Michelin LTX A/T 31’x10′ tyres and mags (set of 6), extra spare wheel
- Rear off road bumper with spare wheel carrier on one side, with towbars (Nomad 4×4 Accessories)
- Roofrack with awning
- Aluminium table
- Side steps
- Sony CD/USB MP3 radio
- Stainless steel off road spade
- Upgraded off road suspension kit
- Warn x8000i winch with remote
- Window Tint
This car offers value for money with excellent off road capabilities, comfort and reliability.
I am selling as I am currently too busy to use it enough.
Price: R 159 000 neg. (Please no time wasters or ridiculous offers.)