Who doesn’t!? So for that reason I like Col’Cacchio pizza restaurants as they have a huge selection on pizzas.
So here is the good news: The Col’Cacchio pizzeria Celebrity Chef Series is back. Four months, four celebrity chefs and four amazing pizzas! Liam Tomlin kicks off in May, followed by extreme adventurer and chef, David Grier in June, and the creative goddesses from Charly’s Bakery in July.
And they have a special promo starting with this for August.
Col’Cacchio pizzeria is giving all foodies the chance to star in the Pizza Challenge Live, now SA’s first online reality show. Entries are open and it’s time for all home chefs to show South Africa their pizza-making ingenuity!
How Pizza Challenge Live works:
- Log onto www.colcacchio.co.za/pizzachallenge and submit your deliciously creative pizza idea – entries close on 24 May 2013
- Share your pizza masterpiece with your friends to up your votes
- Make it to the last 4 and be part of the Big Pizza Showdown live online broadcast
- Keep calm and entertaining under pressure and keep those votes coming in – the public decides who stays and who goes!
- Be crowned the fourth 2013 Celebrity Chef, see your very own gourmet pizza on the menu and WIN a year’s supply of Col’Cacchio pizza!
And by the way: R5 from the sale of each celebrity pizza will again be donated to the Children’s Hospital Trust. This year’s donation will go towards a very special project, the building of South Africa’s first Childsafe Research and Educational Centre which will focus on educating patients’ families and the general public about improving child safety and injury prevention at home.