Cape Town – Two 25-year-olds who have been cycling from London in the UK will be arriving in Cape Town to end the 20 000km journey they began nearly a year ago. How amazing is this. Read on at http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/London-to-Cape-Town-by-bike-20100505
- GET A TASTE OF LA DOLCE VITA AT CUCINA LABIA THIS SUMMER
- Cape Town Street Parade 2018
- Stellenbosch Harvest Parade paints town red with winemaking pride
- Louise Carver and Ard Matthews Sunset Concert Stanford Hills Estate, Weltevreden Farm, Stanford, Hermanus
- DAYDREAMING ABOUT A HARVEST EXPERIENCE IN THE CAPE WINELANDS? ENTER TO WIN!
- Bluewater to help Cape Town save 500,000 single-use plastic water bottles from being used during Volvo Ocean Race stop-over
Want to contribute to Cape Town Active?
Want to write a rockin’ guest post about Cape Town related topics? Review our requirements and submit a few ideas along with your details and we’ll get back to you!