Rock the River SA 2012 gears up for another sell-out success.
Rock the River SA is fast becoming Cape Town’s premier New Year’s destination, and with good reason – the festival provides a crazy entertainment line-up at a convenient location close to Cape Town and for a reasonable price.
After the sell-out success of RTR SA 2011/12, the team put their heads together, buckled down and managed to go above and beyond the call of duty in lining up an even more impressive range of artists and entertainers to usher in the new year.
The festival will be taking place between the 28th of December 2012 to the 1st of January 2013 and this year festivalgoers can look forward to:
- Five days of festival madness spread across three live music stages and one electronic stage, all kitted out with state-of-the-art sound and lighting rigs
- Over 200 live acts, including bands, comedians and DJs
- Large food market, braai areas and cheap drink specials
- Various entertainment areas
- Heart Break Hotel luxury camping option
Keen to play the festival this year? General artist submissions are now open. Apply for a spot here:
Main stage & Comedy/Vaudeville stage: Moon, firstname.lastname@example.org
Metal stage & Electro stage: Antonio, email@example.com
Vendors, stalls & market: Daniel, firstname.lastname@example.org
Media & press: Ice, email@example.com