Now in its 8th year The Table Mountain Blues Summit has established itself as a top music festival and is ready to hit awesome and epic status in 2013.
The Table Mountain Blues Summit 2013 is set to give you a musical thrill that`s gonna groove your mojo soul! SA`s premier Blues Festival has found a new home at the Hillcrest Quarry in Durbanville and on 22 and 23 November, the Cream of South Africa’s Blues- Rock Artists will be taking the stage.
Whats on the Blues Menu?
• 20 top Bands over 2 days (schedule below)
• Top class quality 30000 watt outdoor sound rig.
• Huge Lighting and a huge LED screen.
• Hillcrest Quarry an awesome place and one of the most dramatic outdoor venues in SA.
• Vibrant food and refreshment stalls and plenty of outside bars. Note: Own food and drinks are not allowed.
• Plenty of free and secure off street parking.
• Fender Guitar Giveaway and the Combustion Technology Cash Prize R1500.
Friday 22 November – 16h00 – 24h30
Tombstone Pete (2 song intro)
Mean Black Mamba
Robin Gallagher Band
Saturday 23 November 12h30 – 24h30
The Jo Martin Band
Kevin Floyd and Guests
Crimson House Blues
Albert Frost Trio
Boulevard Blues and Guests
Black Cat Bones
Ticket sales are open and are available at Computicket:
Friday R160 and entry into the Fri Night Combustion Cash Prize Draw.
Saturday R220 and entry into the Sat Night Fender Guitar Lucky Draw.
Full Weekend R320 and entry into both Lucky Draws
Camping Ticket R160 (separate and limited to 200 tickets) Camping is for both nights.
Free entrance for children under 10 years.
Note: Only presales tickets qualify for the lucky draws. Winners of the main competitions must be there to claim their Prizes.