Another great winters day in Cape Town. After a cold and windy night table mountain now enjoys the morning sun 😉
- Camphors at Vergelegen takes two top Eat Out awards
- New to Stellenbosch Hills…yadda yadda…bacon!
- THE RCS GUGS RACE IS BACK BIGGER AND BETTER THAN BEFORE
- L’ORMARINS QUEEN’S PLATE FESTIVAL 2018 TICKETS NOW ON SALE
- TRIBUTE FEST at Hillcrest Quarry, Durbanville on 26 December
- A Mamma Mia! Summer at Nederburg this December
Want to contribute to Cape Town Active?
Want to write a rockin’ guest post about Cape Town related topics? Review our requirements and submit a few ideas along with your details and we’ll get back to you!