22 Food and Eating Habits for a Healthy Lifestyle
YOUR NEW FOOD HABITS – DO’s and DON’T's
- Try to eat colorful.
- This means that the more colors the food on your plate has the better. Example: Sandwich: Salad (green), Tomato (red), full wheat toast (brown), low fat cheese (yellow), egg and low fat mayo (white)
- Your meals (lunch, dinner) should always
- include a source of protein and carbohydrates and some vegetables.
- The size of the carbohydrates and protein part should always be smaller than your fist. Example: portion of rice < size of your fist and chicken breast < size of your open palm
- Don’t skip breakfast!
- You should always have some vegetables or salad with every lunch or dinner.Continue Reading …