Are you passionate about Cape Town?
Cape Town Active is currently looking for guest writers and talented authors that are passionate about certain topics.
If you are interested in gaining exposure and experience with cape-town-active.com, then contact us by clicking here and let us know the topics you want to write about.
A few requirements:
- Your post must have a Cape Town related topic. Example: Upcoming events, restaurant reviews, general Cape Town news, Cape Town related websites etc.
- Good English – posts with poor grammar, misspellings and other mistakes won’t be approved.
- Original – posts should be 100% original and should not be published elsewhere including your own blog.
- Relevant – posts should be useful to the community.
- Keep text submissions between 400 and 900 words. Do not send copyrighted images other than your own, and provide captions for submitted images.
- Link guidelines: You can include up to 2 links in your author bio. Affiliate links within your article are not allowed.
- You must know what you’re talking about.
- Guest posts cannot be republished.
- Submit your article within an email or as a Word attachment.
- Posts must be non-promotional. We will not publish any article that advertises a product. To do so would not be fair to our paid sponsors and affiliates. If you wish to purchase advertising, please review our advertising policies and contact us.
- Guest posts are unpaid.
Once we get your article, we will notify you of its receipt. If there are any editorial or revision issues, we will contact you within one week.
We’ll give you a heads up when your article will be posted so you can promote it on your own blog or website, via Twitter, Facebook or just by emailing all your friends!
Please email your submission to us at blog (AT) cape-town-active.com with the subject “Cape Town Blog Article Submission” or use the below form and please include with your story or idea:
Use the form below to contact us: